TechsPlace is the blogging website which is outstanding for giving data about a wide range of innovation. We have faith in persevering, so we are making each conceivable approach to keep the people refreshed with the most recent innovation. The articles for our site are deliberately chosen by our editors, to give the best and quality data to our guests/visitors.
The cost to attend the higher education can easily rise into thousands of dollars; we understand how challenging the financial burden can be for a student and their family. Keeping this in mind, our team at TechsPlace.com has decided to offer scholarship worth $1000 to individuals who are in colleges or universities and those students planning on attending college or graduate school in nearest future.
- Must be currently enrolled in college & university.
- Minimum GPA: 2.5
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America
- Be a undergraduate or graduate student majoring in business, communications or a web-based technology
How to Apply:
In order to participate for this scholarship an applicant must submit an essay between 700 to 800 words on Effective Online Marketing Tips for a Website to Rank Higher in Google Search Ranking.
The student who submits the best content will receive this scholarship.
- All applications should be submitted to email@example.com
- All applicants should provide their name and phone number
- All applicants must understand that there will be no additional information submitted once the first application has been submitted
- Content should be quality and not copied from any other source. It should be 100% unique
All essays must be submitted and received by December 31, 2017 and winner will be chosen on February 26, 2018.
Note: By submitting your application you are giving us the rights to put your article/essay on our website.
Winner of this year 2018 scholarship was Sarah Franklin.