TechsPlace is the blogging website which is outstanding for giving data about a wide range of innovation. We have faith in persevering, so we are making each conceivable approach to keep the people refreshed with the most recent innovation. The articles for our site are deliberately chosen by our editors, to give the best and quality data to our guests/visitors. Check out the TechsPlace Internet Marketing Scholarship below.
The cost to attend higher education can easily rise into thousands of dollars; we understand how challenging the financial burden can be for a student and their family. Keeping this in mind, our team at TechsPlace.com has decided to offer scholarships worth $1100 to individuals who are in colleges or universities and those students planning on attending college or graduate school in the nearest future.
We have started again the scholarship program for the second time for the students to benefit for the year 2019.
- Must be currently enrolled in college & university.
- Minimum GPA: 2.5
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America
- Be an undergraduate or graduate student majoring in business, communications, or a web-based technology
How to Apply:
In order to participate in this scholarship, an applicant must submit an essay between 700 to 800 words on Effective Online Marketing Tips for a Website to Rank Higher in Google Search Ranking.
The student who submits the best content will receive this scholarship.
- All applications should be submitted to scholarship[at]techsplace[dot]com
- All applicants should provide their name and phone number
- All applicants must understand that there will be no additional information submitted once the first application has been submitted
- Content should be quality and not copied from any other source. It should be 100% unique
All essays must be submitted and received by June 30, 2019, and the winner will be chosen on July 15, 2019.
Note: By submitting your application you are giving us the rights to put your article/essay on our website.
The winner of this year’s 2018 scholarship was Sarah Franklin.