Be a contributor at TechsPlace
Are you interested in getting your articles published at TechsPlace?
TechsPlace is the blogging website. Here you can share the articles related to Technology, Social Media, SEO, Web Design, Business, Marketing, and similar other topics.
We invite the bloggers to submit their guest posts, and in return, they will get a quality backlink to their website/blog.
You are welcome to share your articles on any of the topics mentioned above.
Please read the following guidelines before submitting your articles-
- The article must be a quality work containing at least 800-1100 words.
- It will be ideal if you guarantee the content is unique. Use a Plagiarism checker to maintain uniqueness in the content.
- By submitting the article at TechsPlace, you are permitting us to edit/tweak the content based on SEO guidelines.
- The editors would investigate the content before it is published on our website.
- Outgoing links in the article should be relevant, and must not be Affiliate Links or links targeted on selling products or services; if such links are found the article will be considered as a promotional/review article.
- We reserve all the rights to remove any link/s at our sole discretion.
- All outgoing links will be marked as Nofollow.
- For Dofollow links, contact our editors at editor[at]techsplace[dot]com or through our contact form for more details. Please mention “Request for dofollow link” in the email subject line.
- Please carefully verify the content before submitting the article. Articles will not be taken down or altered once they are live on the website!
- If your article satisfies all the above guidelines, you can submit it to editor[at]techsplace[dot]com, or you can register here to submit the guest post for the review process.
These guidelines are subjected to change at any time. Contributors are responsible for making themselves aware of changes and adhering to them.
Please note: Submitting an article does not guarantee that the article will be published on TechsPlace.