Export Office 365 Contacts to PST File from Multiple Accounts
TechsPlace | Are you looking for a solution to export Office 365 contacts to PST? Try using the Microsoft Office 365 contacts export tool and easily extract contacts from your Office 365 account, as explained below.
Most large organizations use Outlook Web App (OWA) to manage email, contacts, calendars, and more on the web. Basically, OWA is the Personal Information Manager web application provided by Microsoft in its Office 365 productivity suite. For data management, OWA uses cloud storage to store all the mailbox data. Today, cloud storage is also vulnerable to various malicious activities such as cloud ransomware attacks, data leakage, data loss, etc. Moreover, OWA is not cautious in terms of cost factors.
To prevent data loss, content theft, and cloud ransomware attacks, users can export data from OWA and make backup copies. In all data, contacts play an important role because of the need to establish connections. Therefore, most users want to keep a copy of their contacts so that they can easily access them even in the worst case. They usually have a question here about how to export Office 365 contacts to PST file. Users will get answers to this question in the following section.
Export Office 365 Contacts to PST Format Using Office 365 Export Tool
Users can use the smart and reliable tool, i.e. Office 365 Export Tool, to export Exchange Online Mailbox to PST / EML / MSG file format. Using this tool, users can easily extract Office 365 contacts as well as other mailbox items such as emails, calendars, and tasks. In addition, the software has an easy-to-use interface and integrates various functions.
Thanks to the easy-to-use interface, both technical and non-technical users can use the utility without any problems. The software is designed with sophisticated algorithms, so there are no security issues. As for compatibility elements, this tool is compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system.
Currently, to export Office 365 contacts to PST format requires users to follow the step-by-step process described below:
1. First, download the Office 365 Export Tool, install it on your system, and launch it. Now that the initial screen of the tool is displayed, you need to click the “Login” button.
2. The software has two options for exporting Office 365 contacts. There is a “Is Admin” checkbox that you have to select if you are logging in using the Admin account, else uncheck that checkbox.
3. Now, enter the correct Office 365 credentials into the fields and hit Sign in button.
4. After that, all user IDs associated with the administrator ID are displayed. Select the required ID and click the “Next” button.
5. In “Select Email Format,” there are three options: Microsoft Outlook (PST), MSG, and EML. You can choose any desired format that you want to. Here, we will select PST.
6. You can also split the PST file into smaller parts according to a specific size. Check the Contacts checkbox under the “Select Categories” section.
7. Then click the Browse button and select the target location where you want to save your contacts. You can also click the “Make New Folder” option to create a new folder and save your contacts directly from the software interface.
8. Finally, click the Start button. The software starts the process of exporting Office 365 contacts to the PST file.
Manual Procedure to Export Contacts from Office 365
Another way to export Office 365 contacts to PST is by opting for a manual method. This is a lengthy task and requires users to configure the O365 account in Microsoft Outlook first. After configuring the account successfully, please implement the following steps:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook and navigate to the File option.
2. Choose the Open & Export option and then select Import/Export.
3. Now you will get a wizard where you have to choose Export to a file option and hit the Next button.
4. Select the Outlook data file (.pst) option and press the Next button to proceed.
5. Here, you will get all the folder and categories from which you can select Contacts and press Next.
6. Browse the location where you want to save your .pst file into your system, select “Do not export duplicate items” and click the Finish button.
7. You will get the option to create a password for the PST file. You can enter any desired password and hit the OK button.
Today, even cloud storage is not considered a safe place to store their sensitive data. Therefore, most OWA users will find a convenient way to export Office 365 contacts to PST format. In this blog, we introduced the Office 365 export tool, an automation solution. The Office 365 export utility makes it easy to export contacts from Office 365 mailbox.