How to Combine Videos with Ease
TechsPlace | In most cases, we need to combine videos when editing a video or movie. However, do you know how to combine multiple videos into one or merge two videos together? Don’t worry. Many tools can help you merge videos, and here we list 5 simple yet effective ways to combine videos. Let us learn how to combine videos.
Note: if you want to combine videos on YouTube, you need to download YouTube videos you would like to merge first and try the following methods to combine videos on YouTube.
Method 1. In Windows Movie Maker
Windows Movie Maker is a Microsoft video editing software and has been used for a decade by Windows users. You can download this Microsoft Movie Maker to merge videos.
Related article: Windows Movie Maker Free Download
Steps to merge videos in Windows 10
- Launch Windows Movie Maker.
- Click Add videos and photos to import your video files.
- Arrange the video clips.
- Apply video transition to videos.
- Save the merged video file on PC.
Method 2. In MiniTool MovieMaker
MiniTool MovieMaker, free, no ads, no bundle video editing software, lets you combine videos easily because of its powerful functions as well as simple options. Now, try the following steps to merge videos.
Step 1. Free download and install MiniTool MovieMaker. Launch the free video merger, close the movie templates window to get its main interface.
Step 2. Import your video files (such as .mp4, .mov, .vob, .wmv, .aiv, and more), then drage and drop files to timeline to merge video files.
Step 3. Edit your video files as you like. (Optional)
- Apply video transition to video clips.
- Trim/split video to remove some unwanted parts.
- Apply effects to video and change its brightness via color correction.
- Add text to videos to complete your merger video files.
- Add music to video files, and fade in or fade out music files.
Step 4. Save the merged video files into different file formats including WMV, MP4, AVI, MOV, F4V, MKV, TS, 3GP, MPEG-2, WEBM, GIF, and MP3 formats.
Method 3. In VLC
VLC is a free, open-source and cross-platform media player that lets you merge video files. Follow the below guide to combining multiple videos into one.
- Launch VLC media player.
- Click the Media and choose Open Multiple Files from the drop-down menu.
- Click File, and choose to Add to find the video files you want.
- Click Play and select the Convert button to continue.
- Choose a location to save the merged video file.
Method 4. In iMovie
iMovie offers a user-friendly interface to help users create outstanding movies in macOS and iOS devices. Now, try the following steps to combine videos on iPhone or Mac and share them with friends.
- Download andinstalliMovie. Next, launch this free video merger.
- Click File and choose New Project, enter a name and choose aspect ratio.
- Click File, choose Import to import the video files that you need to combine.
- Drag and drop needed video files to timeline, and order the video files.
- Click File, choose Share and tap File to save the combined video in iMovie.
Method 5. Online
If you want to merge videos without installing any software, you can try the last method – combine videos online. There are many online video mergers, and here we take Merge Video for example.
- Go to mergevideo.online to merge videos online.
- Click Choose Files to choose the video files you would like to merge.
- Drag and drop video files to rearrange them.
- Add a music file, trim it and set the volume.
- Choose the output format as well as the aspect ratio.
- Click the Merge button to merge videos online.
- Click the Download button to save the merged video files.
Now you know how to combine the videos. It is very easy to combine videos.