TechsPlace | Good online communication, nowadays, cannot do without good use of graphic content. However, we know very well that the costs for a design agency can be very high, especially for small non-profit organizations, which must keep budgets under control. However, the purchase of software and applications can also be very expensive. So how do you go about creating engaging content without taking on excessive expenses?
We try to recommend some online and free graphics tools.
If we told you that you could use a tool very similar to Adobe Illustrator, for free?
We are talking about Designer.io, an online tool for creating vector images, logos, icons, or drawings. Just like the popular Adobe application. You must have good graphic design skills, to use it to the fullest. But it is a highly recommended tool.
- Professional vector editing with a smart drawing tool.
- You can apply multiple effects, borders fill, and blending modes to any object.
- You have complete control over your text typography, including font style, size, line, character and paragraph spacing, etc.
- Versatile import and export options: You can import and edit PDF, EPS, SVG, Adobe Illustrator, and Sketch file formats.
There is both the online version and the download version.
Even if it is not a real graphic tool, Freepik is a very useful tool. A huge library of images, vectors, icons, and templates can be downloaded and customized for free. You can use it to get ideas for your creative ideas.
But always remember to mention the source!
For the few who still don’t know it, DesignCap is probably the most widely used online graphics tool. You will have different designs available, depending on your needs: from the social media post and cover, to the flyer and poster. In addition, each category includes dozens of preset templates.
- A large number of templates and resources to boost your creativity.
- Add images, icons, illustrations, shapes, and text to touch up your design.
- Full customization options: layer management, group/ungroup, effect adjustments, etc.
The free account could be enough to create excellent graphics content, also thanks to the possibility to upload images and media from your hard disk. But if you don’t want to give up more premium content and features, you can choose a paid package. The price starts from $4.99/mo to $5.99/mo, very affordable for non-profit organizations.
Graphic quotes for your social profiles can help you increase the engagement of your content.
Recite allows you to create your Graphics Content free of charge. Just paste the writing and choose the most suitable template. Then download, and you’re done. In no time you have your pic ready to be uploaded to the Facebook page or the Instagram profile.
Pablo guarantees you speed in creating content that includes photos and text, very quickly. Use it only if you have little time, though. The space left for customization, in fact, is not much.
The infographic is a useful tool to generate social engagement. The combination of data and images, in fact, is characterized by a strong communicative impact, but above all by high informative value. If you want to communicate the result of a specific campaign quickly, for example, the infographic is the best way.
Vennagage allows you to create infographics for free, starting from scratch or using numerous templates. There is also a paid program, in case you find yourself particularly well with the use of this tool.
The free version is limited: 3 downloads per month. Snappa also allows you to automatically resize your graphic creations, with just a few clicks, depending on the platform in which it will be published. Definitely comfortable.
- Create graphics for social media, ads, blogs, and more in a snap, even if you are not a graphic designer.
- Choose from thousands of professionally made attractive templates and find 1,000,000+ free, and high-resolution stock photos to use.
- Add text, graphics, and effects, as you like.
- Share your graphics directly on popular social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, and more.
PikWizard provides free photo archives through a web platform that allows you to freely download and use thousands of high-quality images (it has a stock with over 100,000 images of which 20,000 are exclusive).
Pikwizard also allows you to edit the image with Design Wizard.
Above are the eight tools for excellent graphic designs/Graphics Content that you could try out. No matter you need a platform to find high-res, and royalty-free stock photos, or an editor to design your own work, you will find the one that suits your needs.
If you know other great tools or platforms for excellent graphic design that we have missed out in the post, please let us know by leaving your comments.