TechsPlace | Nowadays, TikTok has one of the most successful social networks in the world also used for Tiktok marketing. TikTok was originally called Musical.ly, and it allows users to create and upload 15 to 60-second videos. TikTok provides the best features for users to present their creative videos uniquely.
TikTok is not only for creating entertainment content; it is also an excellent platform to promote your products and services to your target audience. Many marketers now start to use TikTok as a marketing platform and establish their brand to a huge audience.
Are you wondering how to promote your brand on TikTok?
Here are 9 simple techniques about TikTok marketing that will help you to enhance your marketing growth.
1. Create TikTok Pro Account
TikTok provides a pro account for users to get some additional features such as advertising features, TikTok analytics, and more. Here are the steps to create a TikTok business account:
- Go to the TikTok app and click the Me icon in the bottom right corner.
- Tap the three horizontal dots in the upper right corner.
- Click privacy and safety->manage my account->switch to a pro account.
- Choose your business category that fits your goal and then select next.
- Your TikTok business account will be ready to access.
2. Optimize Your TikTok Profile
For all social media platforms, a profile plays a significant role in introducing yourself to the world. Optimizing the TikTok profile is one of the important strategies to promote your product to a larger audience. Here are some lists of terms that are important to make your TikTok profile more engaging and entertaining.
- Profile Picture – Images get more impression than texts, so profile image is important to create the first impression when your audience enters your TikTok profile page. You can also upload your brand logo as your TikTok profile picture.
- Short Bio – Bio is the place to give short and effective information about your brand, product, and services. It can help users know about who you are and what you do, and why people follow your TikTok profile.
- Clickable Links – You can add your website link in your bio section, which helps users to visit your website within a single click directly. It is also a great way to increase traffic to your website and generate sales growth.
- Add Effective Emojis – Emojis create an emotional connection to your fans, followers, and customers.
3. Upload Content Frequently As Possible
Consistency is the key to get successful marketing on TikTok. If you upload your posts regularly on TikTok, your followers can engage your posts regularly, and they are likely to follow your TikTok account to watch all your videos.
You can use TikTok analytics to find the best and perfect time to post content on TikTok. So, you can follow that time for your future posts, which helps to reach your content to the exact audience and get more engagement.
According to the research, the best global best time to post content on TikTok are 6 AM to 10 AM and 7 PM to 11 PM.
4. Always Post Trendy Contents
Trending content is one part of your TikTok marketing strategy, and it can help you catch your audience’s attention and receive huge followers to your TikTok profile.
On TikTok, there are thousands of content posted by the TikTok users, but the trending contents always get better results like high engagement rate, and more people like to share these types of content.
That’s important why you should try to create and upload trending topics. If you’re uploading your trending content, don’t just create videos of everybody else TikTok videos. You can try to find a way to make videos that are unique from other users’ videos.
5. Make The First Impression
Grabbing attention is important to reach your brand to many people and go viral on TikTok. So, make your videos with effective content and clear visuals because you want viewers to stay engaged with your videos on TikTok.
If you make TikTok videos that grab attention within the first few seconds, you will increase the chance of getting TikTok likes for your videos to boost engagement. It is also a great way to promote your products to huge people and drive traffic to your website.
You can use relevant hashtags and CTA’s to your videos to catch many user’s eyes on your TikTok profile.
6. Create Engaging Videos With Clear Description
TikTok allows users to create videos up to 15 seconds short to 60 second long videos. Most marketers create short-form videos with effective descriptions. It will help users understand your videos easily, and it is the perfect way to get more engagement with your videos.
If you upload videos on TikTok, you should add a clear description of your videos. It will help your audiences to find content easily and receive people to your TikTok profile.
7. Promote Your Content On Different Social Networks
Cross-promotion is an excellent marketing strategy to reach your TikTok content to different sources. On Instagram, before the reel, it was filled with the TikTok videos. Therefore, it’s good to promote your content on other social networks like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and more.
If you make videos on TikTok, you should save your camera roll and reshare your content with relevant hashtags on other social accounts. It will help you generate brand awareness, increase brand engagement and grow your TikTok following within a short span.
8. Launch Engaging Challenges
Challenges are one of the effective ways to promote your business on TikTok. A hashtags challenge encourages your audience to create and recreate content and add your branded hashtag to it.
It is a most effective method to invite several audiences to your TikTok profile and drive user engagement & interaction. A fun hashtag challenge encourages more audience to participate and complete the challenges on TikTok. So, you can find a way to create more engaging challenges and run them successfully.
For instance, Guess brand was the first company to launch a hashtag challenge on TikTok. And they encourage users to capture themselves wearing new denim and post content with the hashtag #InMyDenim.
9. Use TikTok Advertising Feature
After a few years of launching the app, TikTok introduced the ads feature on the app. It offers four different types of advertising options such as:
- Brand Takeover Ads: It is the purest form of TikTok ads because it gains guaranteed results. You can create images, short video clips, and GIFs on these videos and add clickable links to your landing pages or hashtag challenges.
- Hashtag Challenges: You can use specific hashtags that are relevant to your brand to get more engagement. Hashtags challenges are the way to go viral on your TikTok content and increase interactions.
- Infeed Native Content: It supports website clicks and app downloads on your TikTok content. And it is similar to Snapchat/Instagram story ads.
- Branded Lenses: TikTok allows users to add 2D and 3D lenses for Tikok videos to attract your audience.
If your brand has a younger target audience, TikTok is an excellent source to reach out to them and invite people to your TikTok profile page. You can use these 9 tips to get the positive of your TikTok brand promotion!