TechsPlace | SEO is an important tool for increasing traffic to a website. However, despite giving it paramount importance, it is important to know that SEO is not everything. You can get a lot of traffic from different channels even if the website is not optimized properly for search engines. It is also a good idea to invest time and effort on other channels as the SEO techniques cannot give you instant rewards. For example, until you start getting traffic from your SEO efforts, you can use a guest post service to keep bringing traffic to your website.
In this article, we would be talking about how to get more organic traffic without doing any SEO. Keep on reading to find out more!
Why is it difficult to get Search Engine Traffic?
It can be difficult to get organic traffic from search engines. This can be due to two primary reasons. These are as follows:
- It can take time to get SEO traffic from different search engines, especially Google.
- It is nearly impossible to predict the changes in Google algorithms and how they would impact your website traffic.
The above two are the main reasons why one needs to focus on different sources of website traffic for getting a greater number of page views as well as income for the blogs.
Ways to Get More Organic Traffic Without Doing SEO
There are several ways to increase traffic to your website or blog without doing SEO. Below are 4 different ways to help you increase traffic without any SEO.
- Guest Blogging
One of the most important methods to increase traffic for a website if it has not been optimized for SEO is to invest efforts in the guest blogging. This is because guest blogging can drive your target audience to your site or blog and also helps in gaining valuable links for the SEO process. Below are some easy steps that you can follow to formulate a strategy for guest blogging:
- Make a list of different blogs that you want to target. Ensure that these blogs have visitors that you are looking to target.
- Ensure that the target blogs have a better domain authority than your website. If a backlink comes from a better DA website, it has a positive impact on the SEO ranking of the website.
- Research about what is important for the audience of such blogs.
- Think about interesting titles while keeping in mind the audience of the blogs.
- Raise the new ideas to the owner or editor of the target blog to get your posts published.
- Leave the guest posts with a well-crafted and intriguing bio that has a link to your website. This would help you in driving traffic to your website.
- Social Media
Social media is not dependent on how much a website is SEO-friendly. Also, social signals do not affect the organic SEO of a website directly. Search engines such as Google only like to see whether engaged visitors are coming from social media platforms or not.
One of the best ways to influence social media platforms is to focus on the target audience. You should give value to these platforms without expecting much. This is the essence of social media marketing. Below are two tools for driving social media traffic to your website:
- BuzzSumo: This tool can be used to search for the most popular keyword or phrase in your niche when it comes to social media websites. After finding out this, you can create similar content for gaining better traction.
- Buffer: This is another great tool that can help you in scheduling your social media posts. This helps you in saving a lot of time.
- Blog Commenting
Many bloggers and website owners think that blog commenting is an old-school technique. However, it is important to note that it still works effectively. One only needs to understand how this method works and what needs to be done from standing out from the competition.
For example, Neil Patel, a leading online marketer, generated $25,000 with the help of 249 comments. This was mainly because he knew what needed to be done to achieve success through blog commenting.
- Email lists
One of the methods to increase your SEO website traffic, almost automatically, is by building an email list. A responsive email list can help in boosting the online sales of a website and help in driving traffic to your website. By posting something new on your blog regularly or by creating links for your posts can help you in getting new visitors for your website.
It is not important to have a huge number of subscribers on the email list for driving a huge amount of traffic to the posts. Even if you have a hundred targeted subscribers, it would help you in reaching a wide audience. Hence, you should focus on making an email list that is responsive and effective.
- Be Active on different Forums
If you are having problems in getting more traffic to the website, you can also try engaging in different forums where your target audience is available. Some of the examples are Quora, StackExchange, Reddit, and so on. You can start by addressing the problems of the users in your niche. However, this method would work only if it is done consistently. As you answer more questions, you would gain a greater number of followers.
For becoming successful in forums, it is also important to ensure that your profile is complete as well as fully optimized so that any new visitors know what to expect. It should also clearly reflect what you do along with a backlink to your website.
There are several ways to get organic traffic besides SEO. You need to be creative while making strategies on increasing traffic to your website. The above were some of the ways on how to get organic traffic to your website without doing any SEO. They can be applied free of cost and require limited resources.
Dileep, an indispensable member of the Stan Ventures SEO team, is the current outreach specialist at the organization. Known for his way with words, Dileep is a frequent blogger who keeps a tab on the latest SEO updates and guest posting services at the firm.